Header

Header

6/03/2013

What's My Name Again?

"God". "Lord."

Did you know that these words are not written in the Torah, Psalms, Proverbs or the Prophets?

Do you know the name of your "God"? No, not the man-made title. But the name that he gave himself before all languages, ethnicity, or culture was formed.

His name is written almost 7,000 times in Scripture, but still, it never passes our lips.








With His finger, He wrote His Name on two tablets of stone. The letters are yad, hay, uau, hay and are read from the right to the left. In modern Hebrew, His Name is rendered יהוה. His Name is pronounced as “yah-oo-ah”. The shortened form of His Name is YAH. His Name is Most Set-apart. 



Isaiah 42:8 I am YAHUAH, that is My Name, and My esteem I do not give to another, nor My praise to idols.

Deuteronomy 32:3 For I proclaim the Name of YAHUAH, ascribe greatness to our Elohim.

Psalms 22:22 I make known Your Name to My brothers; In the midst of the assembly I praise You.

Isaiah 52:6 Therefore My people shall know My Name, in that day, for I am the One who is speaking. See, it is I.

Jeremiah 24:7 And I shall give them a heart to know Me, that I am YAHUAH. And they shall be My people and I shall be their Elohim, for they shall turn back to Me with all their heart.

Matthew 10:22 And you shall be hated by all for My Name’s sake. But he who shall have endured to the end shall be saved.


Acts 2:21 And it shall be that everyone who calls on the Name of YAHUAH shall be saved.
Acts 4:12 And there is no deliverance in anyone else, for there is no other Name under the heaven given among men by which we need to be saved.
Revelation 22:4 And they shall see His face, and His Name shall be upon their foreheads.
What Name do you call on when you pray? Only those calling on the Name of Yahuah (not 'names', not 'titles', especially not names given to the Pagan 'Gad') will be saved.

Are you afraid to use His Name because it's not socially accepted/people won't like you?

He named Himself. Men did not.
Shalom.

No comments:

Post a Comment